substack question

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Jan 22 03:57:09 EST 2004

If it _is_ order related, you could always unhitch the middle-level
stack first, and then reconnect all three in reverse order?

i.e.

set the mainStack of stack B to empty
set the mainStack of stack C to B
set the mainStack of stack B to A

I'm not sure that will work, but a possible workaround?

Of course I'm curious, what is the advantage of having 3 levels of
stacks?

- Brian