ReportsPro [was] Hypercard to Rev Question

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jan 21 16:32:30 EST 2004

Frank Leahy wrote:

> Does anyone from RunRev read this list?  If so, I'm good friends with
> the guy who bought the rights to Reports and ReportsPro and he would
> LOVE to talk to someone at RunRev about making it work with Revolution.
> Please reply directly to me and I'll pass on your info to him.

I believe RunRev folks check this list as time permits, but on this specific
issue you're coming in late:

When this was suggested here several months ago, after discussing all the
parameters it became clear that the cost of porting the Mac-68k-specific
ReportsPro code to the 12 platforms Rev supports with all the necessary
sources (stacks or databases) would far exceed the cost of writing such an
engine natively in Transcript.

There's been talk of one of the list members working on a reporting tool in
Rev, so hopefully there will be something for us soon.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation