OT: CD Burner woes

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Tue Jan 20 21:12:30 EST 2004

Hi Group,
I hesitate to bring this up to this list, since it's OT, but there's been
some discussion of CD burning, so it's close.  I'm looking for some advice
re my Que external which hasn't worked since I left OS 9.1.  As a hobbyist,
I'm not a high-volume distribution producer, and my first project was just
for one local situation, and I managed with a superdrive (single platform).
But now I want to burn CDs.  I'm running OS10.3.2, the drive is a QPS 525
(USB).  Is there any hope of getting a driver for it that will work?  Or
should I bite the bullet and get a new one?
TIA, Dave