OS X Menu Problem

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 20 03:48:38 EST 2004

About the Edit menu, the last 2 items are deleted ONLY if the last item
name or label is "Preferences".
This is convenient if you don't want to have preferences menu (in this
case, the preferences menu in the app menu is disabled)
But, it's a problem when you work in another language than English: Rev
doesn't delete the last 2 items of the Edit menu and the preferences
menu in the app menu is disabled.

Regards.
Thierry.