OS X Menu Problem

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jan 20 01:49:45 EST 2004

Check the What's New text file that came with your Revolution
application. It details how menus are shuffled around to match the OS X
use interface guidelines.

Basically, the last 2 items in the File menu (normally a divider and
Quit) are deleted and the Quit is moved to the application menu.
Similarly the last 2 items in the Edit menu (a divider & Preferences)
are also deleted and Preferences moved to the application menu and the
same with the Help menu and the About menu item.

The other trick is that OS X apps do not respond to the Quit menu item.
You have to use a closeStackRequest handler instead.

Cheers,
Sarah