Burning a disc of files from within Rev

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 19 19:28:53 EST 2004

But Rev can do this!!!

It is just you that can't do it!

And it seems, with a bit of attitude, that you expect someone else to
do it for you when you say "Provide the applescript along with the
example stack." - with not even a please or thanks or anything. Name
any other programming application that provides what you are asking
for?

Maybe I missed something here BUT I am a bit thrown off by the tone of
your email and the attitude you express.

That is my 2cents......