Flashing the tooltips?

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 10:13:20 EST 2004

I note that when the toolTipDelay property is set to zero, then
toolTips don't appear: I had hoped that this would have the opposite
effect, of making all the tooltips on a card appear simultaneously.
For an app I'm constructing, such an ability would be very neat - in
effect one would get a labelled diagram of every object on the card
that has a toolTip. Very good for reference, printing etc.

Does anyone know of a trick to make this happen? I can see that there
are other more mundane ways of doing it (copying all toolTips to some
label fields and parking the labels next to the objects...) but just
showing all the tips would be so much less hassle.

TIA - without much hope :(

Graham