templateGraphic opaque property - value not the same in standalone and IDE

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Mon Jan 19 08:27:04 EST 2004

I think I have narrowed the problems (or most of them) that I have been
having to what appears to be a very basic inconsistency between what happens
in the OS X IDE and standalone app.

In the IDE, when I draw graphics, the created object's opaque property is
true and the fill color is visible.

But the exact same standalone app creates graphic objects with the opaque
property false, so the fill color is not shown.

If I specifically set the opaque of the templateGraphic to true before
creating the graphic the behavior is *finally* the same in the IDE and the
standalone app.

Whew.

I guess this should be reported as a bug.

doug