rectangle of 0,0,0,0 ok?

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Jan 19 07:05:10 EST 2004

> Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:00:06 +0900
> From: Doug Lerner <doug at webcrossing.com>
> Subject: Re: rectangle of 0,0,0,0 ok?

> Well, I am doing a check to see if the cursor is in the range of that field
> or not and when it is "hidden" I don't want the check to succeed.
OOPs, I may have misunderstood. Before, it looked like you just didn't want
actions to be performed on a hidden field. But here, you're looking to
somehow kill script reference as well, although I can't imagine why.

What you're talking abouit is the field's rect, though, not the field
itself. For the life of me, I can't see much significance of preventing
that. Is it some kind of technique to keep a hacker form discovering the
field's whereabouts?

Ken N.