Weirdness with global variable declaration

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Mon Jan 19 05:22:35 EST 2004

On 1/19/04 7:15 PM, "Wouter" <wouter.abraham at pi.be> wrote:

> On 19 Jan 2004, at 05:41, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:
>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:05:58 +0900
>> From: Doug Lerner <doug at webcrossing.com>
>> Subject: Re: Weirdness with global variable declaration
>> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>

> As this are globals is there a specific reason to do this intializing
> on opencard?
> Why not use openstack or preopenstack?

No. No particular reason. I have it working now. I was just trying, as this
point, to figure out why the openCard message wasn't being sent.

It appears that maybe the cause was because *at the moment of cloning* the
stack was invisible. So even though I set the visible to  true after
opening, in the meantime the openCard handler was not automatically set.

doug