A couple of very basic Rev object questions

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Sat Jan 17 22:04:37 EST 2004

On 1/18/04 11:57 AM, "Andre Garzia" <soapdog at mac.com> wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2004, at 12:49 AM, Doug Lerner wrote:
>

>> Of course the card script will be in the hierarchy if the message was
>> sent
>> to a control in that card though, right?
>>

> Yes!!! Check this article, I think you'll like it
> http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/
> revolution_message_path.html
> It explained all I wanted to know about the message path.

I did find one error occurring though. I had an "go stack" command in my
"openCard" handler. When I moved the handler to the stack script that line
causes a repeated error (I tried changing it to an openStack handler
instead, but the same error occurs):

         executing at 12:01:49 PM
Type    Handler: error in statement
Object    mainstack
Line    go stack "onlineStack" as topLevel
Hint    openStack

That line causes no problem when in the card script instead.

Any idea why?

doug