problem with Windows standalone

Andrew Alw918 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 08:30:31 EST 2004

Hi, list.
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions regarding my game standalone
problems.  I'm so grateful for this list; you are so helpful.
It seems like the Mac standalones are downloading just fine with Internet
Explorer when they are a ".sit" file.
However, the problem still persists with my windows standalone (the ask box
does not appear when someone hits a key.)  A couple people suggested that I
be sure to check those options (the "ask" box options) in the Distribution
Builder.  I made sure those options were checked and built the distribution
again-- the problem remains.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Andrew
p.s.(I'm sorry if you already got this message, but for some reason, I'm not
seeing many of the messages I send show up on the daily postings, so I'm
assuming they aren't sending.)