use-revolution Digest, Vol 4, Issue 86

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Jan 17 13:14:28 EST 2004

On Saturday, January 17, 2004, at 12:37 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> On Friday, January 16, 2004, at 07:32 PM, JonathanC at ag.nsw.gov.au
> wrote:
>
>> I stopped counting after 25 copies. I think it has something to do
>> with
>> message #3, which begins:
>
> This is where Alex showed what his trouble text looked like.  My mail
> has spaces between the letters, but it seems he had other characters.
> I thought he converted them to spaces for the mail.  Maybe my mail
> client or the list server converted them.  Maybe they were not
> converted for the digest and the digest generator gagged on them.

I looked back over my mail and saw that the extra characters in Alex's
example are nulls.  Maybe the digest program was written by a C
programmer.

Dar Scott

"Logic!" said the Professor half to himself.
"Why don't they teach logic in these schools?"

    _The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe_
    C. S. Lewis