Looking for a function for bezier curve fitting

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 17:29:19 EST 2004

On 16/01/2004
jbv wrote:

>For Bezier curves, either 2D or 3D,
>the easiest solution is to use openGL.

So, openGL has a bezier curve fitting
function ready available...

Could I send you a list of points (coordinates)
and you return me the exact location of the two
control points?

>AFAIK, someone at RR is working on a vector graphic
>tool for a forthcoming version of Rev, so maybe it
>isn't worth spending too much time trying to
>emulate this in Transcript...

This is great news. Where it got published?
I'll like to read more about this feature.
But, I need this as soon as possible for a tutorial
on bezier curve editing in Ilustrator.

xavier bury wrote:

>Try these nice examples.

[snip]

>Maybe I start adding flash to my
>transcript translator!

Thanks a lot for the links! A lot of interesting
stuff there.

Could you explain in a new message titled:
Transcript translator, What does this new project?

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/