RevConference - Client Server vs Stateless

Jerry Daniels mato.kola at wanblizaptan.com
Thu Jan 15 15:22:33 EST 2004

Trevor,

The one site where I have had to address security concerns we get our
data from files, not a database. In that case, I encrypt my data into
stacks and password protect the site. I am also looking forward to SSL
in Rev which we can hopefully use more discreetly than our browser
brothers, otherwise it's gonna be slow-w-w-w.

In another application we are behind the firewall, and remote uses will
be VPN.

Hope that helps some.

Best,

Jerry