topLevel vs. open stack

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Jan 14 23:46:32 EST 2004

Namaskara and Aloha,

I will be away on a mission to Malaysia and India until February 9th serving as part of the staff for the 2004 Indian Odyssey, Himalayan Academy Travel Study Program.

Unless this is an emergency, please keep your message and email again after February 9th.

If you need immediate attention or don't think you will remember to email us later:

1) For issues involving our websites: contact Sadhaka Jivananandanatha

jiva at hindu.org

2) For issues involving print production, responses to bid requests in progress... etc....  our associates (Banta in Kansas City, Waktins Litho, MJA  in Michigan)  please call our managing editor who will be home: Sannyasin Arumugaswami at 808-822-7032 ext 227.

For news on our journeys, tune in to

http://www.gurudeva.org

where we hope to be able to post images from time to time as we travel.

Best wishes and
Om Shanti
To All

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications and Web Sites
at Kauai's Hindu Monastery
katir at hindu.org

www.HimalayanAcademy.com,
www.HinduismToday.com