CGI Presentation at Revolution Seminar

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 14 14:53:51 EST 2004

On 1/14/04 4:12 AM, jbv wrote:

> As for CGI, MC 2.5 is OK for what I have to do.
> Where can I find a CGI version to download ?
> Is it still available on the MetaCard FTP site ?

If you are using MC, then just use the engine that ships for your
platform. There is no specially-compiled engine for CGIs; the one that
you use for working with stacks and the GUI also works fine for CGIs.
All the 2.5 engines are still available at the MetaCard ftp site.

If you are using Revolution, then you will need a specially-compiled
engine intended for CGI use, though I'm not sure why this should be.
The Darwin engine (for OS X) is located at
<http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/engines/2.1.2/cgi/osx.zip>
The Linux and Windows engines are located at
<http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/engines/2.0/cgi/>. Note that
this last folder also includes a Darwin engine, but that version
requires that you download and compile separate libraries, so use the
first URL for Darwin.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com