CGI Presentation at Revolution Seminar

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Wed Jan 14 11:25:13 EST 2004

Le 14 janv. 04, à 11:12, jbv a écrit :

> Speaking of CGI, I'm about to start a web app
> with various CGI for a client.
>
> I'm wondering, which Linux version to choose,
> RedHat or FreeBSD ?

FreeBSD is not a Linux distribution but a different (and powerfull too)
OS. In about a Linux distribs, RedHat is a good choice. Else, you can
try Suse but you will find more help and ready to use .RPM packages for
ReadHat.

> As for CGI, MC 2.5 is OK for what I have to do.
> Where can I find a CGI version to download ?
> Is it still available on the MetaCard FTP site ?

Yes but it seems that the current Rev engine is yet full featured to
act as a fine CGI engine. Test it first ;-)

> Thanks all,
> JB

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

psahores at easynet.fr

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:   +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:   +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:   +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de productivité"