Linux Engine: Problems on Red Hat server with CGI

Paolo Mazza mazzapaolo at libero.it
Tue Jan 13 08:01:11 EST 2004

I wonder if you solved the problem. I would like to use the Linux
Engine on a Red Hat server but it looks like it is not going to work.

I installed an old Linux Engine of Revolution  1.1 into my CGI  folder
of MAC OS X and it works.
On the contrary I tried to instal the Darwin engine of Revolution on
the CGI folder of MAC OS X ... and I got the 500 Error from Apache.

Best regards,  Paolo Mazza

Sabato, 29 Nov 2003, alle 08:44 Europe/Rome, Sannyasin Sivakatirswami