RevConference: Gold and Silver Found in San Francisco

Kathy Jaqua kgjaqua1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 12 23:15:17 EST 2004

RevConference: Gold and Silver Found in San Francisco

"There is gold in them there hills!"

     One focus of the Conference was to show the
success of the RunRev community of developers.  We
were introduced to a variety of exciting,
groundbreaking applications.  One developer showed his
new well written application bring a high 6 figure
income. Because of revolutions power and ease of use,
he apparently spent a relatively short time in
development. (As if I could do that, oh sure I don't
think so:)

Eureka!  With RunRev XTalk languages are here to stay!

     With extraordinary talent, clarity and humor; the
staff and speakers (RR web support gurus) showed the
rich range of features contained in RunRev.  As a
result I found a renewed TRUST in the longevity of
XTalk programming threw Revolution.

And Silver too!

     The well organized RunRev conference was held at
the beautiful Argent hotel. The speakers were the very
best in the profession, I loved every minute.  Great
food, friendly people--can we have 3 days next time? I
did mention good food didn't I?

Kathy Graves Jaqua
A Wildest Dream Software

I've got to brush up on my Latin :)