XML Tutorial

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 12 17:36:55 EST 2004

On on, 12 Jan 2004 10:41:13 -0500, Thomas J McGrath III
<3mcgrath at adelphia.net> wrote:

>Does anyone have a stack that shows how XML's work in Rev for
>'beginners'?
>
>I don't know anything about XML. I found "Way too much" on the web and
>not enough of how it concerns usage in REV.
>
>I can learn more in thirty minutes of studying a stack then 5 hours of
>reading about it online. I am truly a hands on person.
This is a 'me too' response. I don't know how XML crept past me without my
noticing, but it seems to be all over the place now, and yet I don't have a
clue about it either. I guess there IS a good tutorial on the Internet
somewhere (tho I have yet to find it) but of course that wouldn't handle
the RR aspect. I second Tom's request for some stackwise way of getting us
started.

Graham