A couple of graphic object questions

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 08:05:27 EST 2004

--- Doug Lerner <doug at webcrossing.com> wrote:
> On 1/12/04 9:57 PM, "Jan Schenkel"
> <janschenkel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > In what sense does it not work ? Are you getting
> > compile errors or unexpected results ? I just
> tested
> > it here and my sample code showed the long id's of
> > each graphic control on the card.
>
> It does work - sorry.
>
> But I am definitely, and weirdly, getting lots of
> duplicate graphic numbers,
> like 16 and 16, 17 and 17, 18 and 18.
>
> This is in the inspector.
>
> doug

If my memory serves me well, the IDE wants to get the
newGraphic message as well, since it will give the new
graphic a name based on the name of the last graphic
created.
If you include a line 'pass newGraphic' at the end of
the newGraphic handler in your card script, this
should allow everything to work.

Jan Schenkel.

=====