A couple of weird things with cloned stacks

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jan 11 16:47:37 EST 2004

On 10 Jan 2004, at 1:41 am, Doug Lerner wrote:

> (1) If I use the
>
>     set mainStack
>
> command to cause cloned stacks to be a substack of the main stack it
> has the
> inconvenient side-effect of storing all the created cloned substacks
> in the
> main file when I save everything in the IDE.
>
> It's probably better to duplicate main stack handlers in the clone
> itself
> and leave it out of the mainstack.
If you just want them to have access to the scripts in your mainStack,
you could:
	start using stack "MainStack"
so that all stacks can use it's handlers.

> (2)  If I use the
>
>     set name
>
> command to change the name of the newly cloned stack, the Application
> Browser does not reflect the change. This is probably an Application
> Browser
> bug.
Yes, the Application Browser doesn't always update itself. Close &
re-open it and then you should see the new name.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/