on startup and on shutdown

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 11 08:59:34 EST 2004

On Jan 11, 2004, at 8:38 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

>> Has anyone done this? I need to test it in a simple stack.
>
> Check this for a quick guide:
>
> http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2003-December/
> 026781.html

Thanks for the link. I was aware of that discussion. But the docs say
you can store info in a custom prop on shutdown. They even say that
'that is what the on shutdown and on startup are for'. They don't say
"But wait, you then have to save the custom prop in a separate stack
etc.!
That was why I asked, because after reading the thread you reference
before I thought that that was the only way BUT then I read in the docs
that you can do it in a custom prop????

THanks anyway,

Tom