When clicking on a palette item, how does Rev know what stack you were in?

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Sat Jan 10 03:02:57 EST 2004

If there is not a built-in way of doing this I can probably rig something up
with global variables, looking at the current open stacks manually, or
something like that, but I thought I would ask first...

Suppose there are several windows open and I click in a palette window
somewhere choosing a tool or a chunk.

Is there an easy way of detecting which of the windows I was in when I went
to click the palette?

Should I just use the mouseLeave handler to store a reference to where I was
in a global variable or something like that?

Thanks,

doug