Rev Crash Again! ... cardImage() function

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Jan 9 16:10:42 EST 2004

On Friday, January 9, 2004, at 02:03 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> How did you call this function?
>
> I wrote in the message box the following
>
> get cardImage(Home)
> put it
>
> and the result is the binary PNG data in
> the message box and a temporal image that
> dissapears when I click on it.

Right.  You should see the letters "PNG" after the first character.

Create an image named Display and do this:

put cardImage("Home") into image "Display"

Concerning the temporal image.  The earlier version of the function did
not have the stack reference, and only referred to the current card.
It was up to the calling function to lock screen if that was needed.
Now that the stack reference is in this function, then the lock screen
needs to be moved into the function.

(I think I'm seeing the first "lock screen" after Revolution starts to
not work, but I'm not sure.)

Dar Scott