Is a stack source code?

Jim Lambert jiml at netrin.com
Thu Jan 8 16:33:54 EST 2004

>From The Free On-line Dictionary of Computing

"Source Code - The form in which a computer program is written by
the programmer. Source code is written in some formal
programming language which can be compiled automatically into
object code or machine code or executed by an interpreter."

seem like a stack is source code by this definition. other definitions
sometimes leave out the interpreter (wrongly, I feel.)
I don't think there is a legal definition except as agreed to by parties to
a contract.

jim lambert
---