Win98 loses path

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 8 16:20:03 EST 2004

  I have not tested it in 98 YET but the feeling is good only because in
98 some of the paths (set in profile) worked and the ones set by
default folder did not - so that tells me that default folder got lost
in 98 and this issue is related to the default folder getting lost - so
I hope this fixed the 98 problem as well. To my logic it seems like it
would. :-)

we'll see.

Thanks again Dar and everyone for helping me.
I hope to pass on what has so freely been given to me.

Tom