Rev Crash Again!

Wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Thu Jan 8 09:04:54 EST 2004

> Message: 11
> Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:17:46 -0700
> From: Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com>
> Subject: Re: Rev Crash Again!
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>

> On Wednesday, January 7, 2004, at 11:07 AM, Jim Carwardine wrote:
>
>> I hope I can get someone to respond to this.  I’m at my wit’s end...
>> Jim
>
> See comments on tip imag007 at <http://www.sonsothunder.com>.
>
> Dar Scott

On top of http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/metacard/tips/imag007.htm
is stated:

< There are many times you might want to export the contents of a card
to a JPG or PNG file, and MetaCard/Revolution’s built in export
snapshot command takes a literal screenshot, so things like palettes
and toolbars can get in the way of getting a clean image of the card.
Additionally, you might have a stack window which is larger than the
current monitor, and need to export the card image; export snapshot
just won’t cut it in these cases. >

which is actually not correct because one can:

    import snapshot from rect  the rect of window <  windowname >

or if only a part of a window is needed

   import snapshot from rect  the rect of img/btn/fld < name > of window
   <  windowid >

Greetings,

WA