Win98 loses path

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 8 00:57:35 EST 2004

OK, my relative paths are messed up!!

I put the autorun.inf file at the root level of my CD. It points to
"open=unity\UnityCD.exe" where the executable is in a folder called
"Unity". In that same folder is my images folder called "media".
Anyway, it works and auto runs the standalone app on Win XP and Win
2000.

BUT now all of my referenced images do not appear. When the exe and
media folder were at the root level everything worked fine BUT now none
of them work. (They do however work in OS9 and OSX with either method
used below)

How it is now. This does not work in XP or 2000 but does work in OSX/9.

root (CD)
autorun.inf
	Unity (Folder)
		UnityCD.exe
		UnityCD.bundle (OSX)
		UnityCD (OS9)
		media (Folder)
			image1.png
			etc.

Before that every thing worked in XP and 2000 like this below. (but not
on Win 98, which was part of what I wanted to fix)

root (CD)
UnityCD.exe
UnityCD.bundle (OSX)
UnityCD (OS9)