too many emails in mail osx

Wolfgang M.Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Wed Jan 7 13:02:05 EST 2004

On 06.01.2004, at 21:58, Thomas J McGrath III wrote:

> I have way too many emails now in OSX Mail. Does anyone know of an
> archiving application for OSX for Mail?
>
> I have almost 5000 emails and I do like to search them for answers to
> scripting problems.

a great tool for archiving all kind/formats is DEVONthink.
http://www.devon-technologies.com/welcome.php

They have also an Applescript which does the job building a Finder
Structure. But with 5000 mailes you should give the script a whole
night to do the job...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Trainingsmaps© -- nur klicken müssen Sie können..!
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com
wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418 Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539