Setting listBehavior to false = 'break' ?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jan 6 17:32:32 EST 2004

I have a similar handler and it works fine, so maybe the following line
is the problem. Does the next line call another handler? If the
listBehavior actually gets set, then it really looks like something
after that.

My only difficulty was working out how to spell "behavior" in American
:-) but I always have live colorization on to tell me when I've got
things wrong.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au