too many emails in mail osx

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 16:28:34 EST 2004

On Tuesday, January 6, 2004, at 12:58  PM, Thomas J McGrath III wrote:

> Help,
>
> I have way too many emails now in OSX Mail. Does anyone know of an
> archiving application for OSX for Mail?
>
> I have almost 5000 emails and I do like to search them for answers to
> scripting problems.
>
> Tom

Do a search for "INBOX", open that mailbox file as any type file with
BBEdit, transform that file into a format that you can use, like XML,
HTML with local links, ? etc... I suppose I'll have to create a mailbox
file to MTML transformation tool that will open in my MTML Notebook.
Thanks for getting  me to look for this.  Now I know.

Mark