debugger oddity

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Mon Jan 5 19:34:51 EST 2004

Thanks, Alex

>An array variable will be shown as empty, even if it has array keys and
>values.

There's no array in this case.

>Also the debugger interferes with exception handling- so try running it
>with Script Debug Mode turned OFF and see if you get any error messages
>then.

Don't think this applies.  The script worked.  I wasn't debugging, actually,
just trying to follow the one that worked to help debug the other one that
didn't.

>The "it" variable is not displayed correctly in the debugger.

This is probably the culprit.

I also discovered that I was using HC syntax which is wrong for Rev.  I
changed it and it is now working.  What's more curious is why it worked
in the first instance.  I probably should rework that one, too, since I don't
want problems when it comes time to build a standalone.
Dave