debugger oddity

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Mon Jan 5 18:54:09 EST 2004

On Jan 5, 2004, at 11:21 AM, David Squance wrote:

> Greetings,
> I have a script which copies a line from one field and puts it into
> another
> (orginally copied from someone else's HC stack).  This works fine.
> I've
> copied the scripts (there are two parts--one in the field and one in
> the
> stack) to use in another stack and it won't work.  When I tried to
> follow
> the steps of the working script with the debugger, it does the same as
> the
> one that doesn't work--nothing.  There's no error message.  The
> variable
> which should hold the line contents just comes up empty.  Any ideas?
> Dave

An array variable will be shown as empty, even if it has array keys and
values.

Also the debugger interferes with exception handling- so try running it
with Script Debug Mode turned OFF and see if you get any error messages
then.

The "it" variable is not displayed correctly in the debugger.

The rows/columns in the debugger were misaligned 2.1.2 I think.

Hope one of these helps,

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>