Emergency Help

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Jan 5 14:57:55 EST 2004

On Monday, January 5, 2004, at 12:52 PM, erik hansen wrote:

> Dar wrote:
>
>>> I suspect you might want to pull some of the
>> meat out of the openCard
>>> and put it into another handler and send to
>> that.  That leaves
>>> openCard for calling that handler and for
>> anything else you need to add.
>
> does this affect execution?

Probably not much.  I'm not sure.  It will avoid the pass, so that
might speed it up very slightly.  I have a poor memory and I would
likely forget that I'm sending openCard someplace and then add more
stuff to openCard or add openCard to a shared background and cause
trouble.  In general I don't like to send to a gui handler unless I'm
actually doing something gui related.  It keeps my code easier for me
to handle.

Dar Scott