Scrolling thumbnail gallery

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Jan 4 17:45:01 EST 2004

did either of you make any progress on this?

I'm working on a similar project right now. Current strategy is to
import photos onto card one after another. then preview these
somehow... but still looking for a drag and drop re-arrange system.
Look at setting image source of chars in a fld at the moment, then move
those around and using the re-arrangement to resort the cards in the
main stack...

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications
at Kauai's Hindu Monastery