htmlText question

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Jan 4 13:33:47 EST 2004

On Sunday, January 4, 2004, at 07:27 AM, Doug Lerner wrote:

> Actually, all I'm trying to do is occasionally put a styled line into
> the
> field. :)

I use my own commands for appending lines.  You might have one for
appending a bold line and one for appending a line not bold.  This also
keeps my line ends consistent.

Another approach would be to put the line-end char at the end of the
line and make sure it is not bold after a bold line.  That takes a bit
more work, but it could be hidden in your appendBoldLine command.  That
might allow you to avoid the appendLine command and use a simple 'put
after'.  (I prefer the custom commands.)

Dar Scott