Interfaces: PC and MAC and the screenGamma property...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 4 00:42:50 EST 2004

On 1/3/04 10:21 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Yep,
>
> but how to get two buttons (and a scroll wheel) on my new i-Book?

No sweat. Go to any computer store and look at Windows USB mice.
Virtually all of them will work without any special Mac driver (the
system driver does fine.) If you want more options than the system
driver provides, install the (shareware) USB Overdrive extension. It
works with virtually any USB device. You can find it at versiontracker.com.

Yesterday I picked up a tiny little 3-button/scrollwheel USB mouse,
intended for use with Windows laptops, on sale at CompUSA for ten bucks.
Works fine on my Powerbook.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com