Interfaces: PC and MAC and the screenGamma property...

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 3 20:27:39 EST 2004

Yeah but look at your statement below. I would agree with you even that
I am a preferred Mac user except you had to end the following statement
with an attack with words.

Your attack states that anyone who isn't like you can't see beyond
Steve's last keynote. This appears to be very much an attack.

My2cents

And I apologize now for my comments.

Tom

On Jan 3, 2004, at 6:02 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

>> So I ask questions, and once in a while some feel these may appear to
>> be
>> "anti-Apple" sentiments, but that's not the case at all.  I'm just
>> trying to
>> think beyond Steve's last keynote.

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102