Issues with stack rectangle settings?

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Sat Jan 3 20:17:50 EST 2004

I have this one substack that just *never* seems to open where I want or
with the size I want.

All the other substacks do. Just not this one. It is driving me crazy.

Finally, what I did was position it where I want and did a

put the rectangle of stack "myStack"

then grab the results and put a setting into the openStack handler.

Now it is ok. But my questions are:

(1) Why would some stacks misbehave like this?

(2) Why is the rectangle value not show in the stack's "size and position"
inspector? (Just the width and height are)

(3) Why is are the settings for the card size and postion all greyed out -
and the rectangle information shown there wrong?

It is very confusing.

doug