spontaneously resizing fields

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sat Jan 3 14:41:15 EST 2004

On Jan 3, 2004, at 3:37 AM, Wouter wrote:

>  And this one using the traversalOn property instead of the
> showFocusBorder?
> Works for me ( both rev and mc) with the select empty :

OK thanks- this one works for me - no resizing occurs.

But it's a lot less usable because the user sees no focus border.
It also confirms my suspicion all this problem is caused by the
rendering of the focusborder, somehow.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>