button references?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Jan 3 10:43:25 EST 2004

Kobanha Doug-san :-)

> On 1/3/04 8:18 PM, "Klaus Major" <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
>
>>> By the by, when editing scripts sometimes the title bar reads
>>> something like
>>> Script Editor - card "mainCard" of stack "thisStack" of stack
>>> "thisStack"
>>> Why does it show the stack name twice?
>> This shows that "thisStack" is the mainstack (of stack "thisStack")!
>> So you can always see what stack you are working on: mainstack or
>> substack.
> Konbanha:
> But why does it show of stack "thisStack" of stack "thisStack"?
>
> Why twice?

Well, twice is better than once :-D

No, just kidding...

I think it is because the scotsmen simply scripted:

set the title of stack "Script Editor" to yaddayadda && the name of \
       the defaultstack && the name of the mainstack of the defaultstack
##!

Or something like this...

This could cause the name of a mainstack to be displayed twice!
(But there might be another, more important and metaphysical reason ;-)

Hope that helps...

> doug

Regards

Klaus Major