XP GIF display oddities

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 08:29:05 EST 2004

In a message dated 31/12/03 8:49:06 PM, Jacqueline Landman Gay writes:

>The usual reasons for inconsistent graphics displays are either that the
>
>monitor is set to display too few colors, or the graphics card driver is
>
>out of date. Installing the latest driver for the card is usually
>recommended.

Thanks, Jacquline,

In an update, the customer tells me that the standard pointy finger icon
appears on a black background.  I seem to remember this being discussed ages ago
on the list, but I can't find it.  Anyone help?

The Hogmanay reference was a bit early, but I didn't think I would post again
until it was over.  And of course, Revolution *must* be 'Hogmanay' or maybe
with a nod to the French contingent, 'hoguinane'.

Best wishes,

David Glasgow

Forensic Psychology Software and Services <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/dvglasgow/i-psych/i_Psych.htm">i-Psych</A>