Re Problem with counting numbers of groups in a stack

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 1 13:09:49 EST 2004

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the quick reply. I think an error rather than a crash as the app
doesn't fall over completely. Should have been clearer on this.

I know its the 21st group thats the problem because part of the code
randomises the order of the groups and I traced via a log file the location
of group 21 in the order and the point at which that button script stopped
working. It always stopped when it hit the position of group 21. It is the
first card of the mainstack.

If it's normal for dist builder to add a group for libraries, then my
workaround is robust. My concern was whether this added group was always
added.

Cheers
Steve