[ANN] Tutti 3D

irog at mac.com irog at mac.com
Fri Feb 27 12:36:33 EST 2004

Scott,

I am so grateful to you and others who allow us to download your
amazing Rev examples.  I learn so much from these . . . not just tricks
and techniques but also how powerful and versatile this tool is.

Tutti 3D is awesome and pushes back the frontiers of ignorance to an
amazing degree!

Cheers, Roger