using a custom property as a sort key ?

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sun Feb 29 12:30:24 EST 2004

Tom,

Hrm, I'll look into this property then provided it can  be 'set' .   I
would just sort on the card ID number except that I created 4 cards in
the beginning to test the audio and transport controls, then added the
other 20+ cards later, after a lot of added/deleted additional cards
which threw off the numbers.

Yours,
Chris