Rev on ICQ ?

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sun Feb 29 12:24:33 EST 2004

Well, in this format yes.  However, I've got logs of every character
from every "banter" I've had on Fire for the last two months.
organized  by date and numeric order of the chat. I like the idea of
having it as a soft backup for info.

I kind of wanted to make Rev client for it, as it is all open XML, but
I doubt it would turn out all that well.  Since it is my primary IM
protocol maybe I should learn something about XML .. hrm

Yours,
Chris