Problem with Image on background property

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 29 08:51:15 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm sure this is really simple, but I can't understand what is happening.

I am experimenting with a basic database example and have an image on the
card as part of the background group. I start with a card with empty fields
and image (no file reference). I then fill in data, reference an image file
and create a new card. When I create new card, all the fields and labels are
generated as expected, and all the fields are empty as expected, but the
image is not empty. Worse, if I drag a new image in on this new card, all
other cards reflect the same image.

If its relevant, after dragging the image in, I save a thumbnail of the
image then use this as the file reference. There is a need for thumbnail
pictures elsewhere in the system.

Any ideas why each card sees the same image and why the image reference
appears on new generated cards?

I have looked at the database example in the tutorials, but it doesn't seem
to use create card (not that I can find anyway).

Cheers
Steve