Limitations of RR for drawing apps?

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 29 06:03:34 EST 2004

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I vaguely remember someone
(Richard G?) saying that RunRev is not entirely suitable for creating
vector drawing (and - maybe - painting) programs in the style of MacDraw or
the drawing/painting features of AppleWorks: I have in mind to add to an
application a sort of drawing-and-painting module for creating icon-like
objects via a tool palette. Are there serious limitations to RR which would
prevent this? I just need a steer from the list to find out if I'd be
wasting my time...

TIA

Graham